DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
CAREERS AT SPORT COURT UK
SPORT COURT UK DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN POST
Sport Court UK are looking for an enthusiastic, fast-learning digital marketing intern to join our growing team at our office in Hampshire.
You’ll be passionate about all things digital, willing to get stuck in and looking for a future career in digital marketing. You’ll have a demonstrable ability to work with digital marketing tools.
Whilst any digital marketing experience would be a plus, we don’t expect you to be a marketing guru on arrival. We do, however, expect you to be eager to learn and willing to get involved in all aspects of our work. Although you will on occasion be carrying out some administrative work, you’ll not be the office gopher – we’re looking for somebody that can add real value to our business. In return, you’ll learn plenty and get first-hand experience in a growing business.
- Creating and publishing social media and website content
- Growing our presence through social media channels
- Researching potential link-building and partnership opportunities
- PPC campaign creation and analysis
- Some general administrative tasks where necessary
- Some project management tasks where necessary
- Managing the lunch club (yes, we eat together as a team daily!)
We’re looking for somebody that can commit to a full-time placement of at least 6 months. Any less than this and you really won’t learn enough for it to be worthwhile.
To apply, send your CV and a short statement telling us why you’d be perfect for this role, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!