GROUND WORKS MANAGER
CAREERS AT SPORT COURT UK
SPORT COURT UK GROUND WORKS MANAGER
We are looking for a capable, experienced Ground Worker to join our installation team based in Hampshire. You will have experience with small to large scale concrete pad pours. You will already be comfortable using plant machinery, concrete form work, laser levels and manual tools required to assemble our court accessories.
You will manage a small team required to travel anywhere in England to execute our court installs from start to finish. We will provide you with a suitable van and any tooling required (although having your own toolkit is a bonus).
- All site preparation including spoil removal, setting up concrete form work, rebar, pad-stones and any other necessary concrete-related tasks that might be required to install our court accessories
- High precision concrete slab pour and screed to meet our flatness tolerances (3mm over every 3 metre radius)
- Install court accessories post-pour
- Assemble court containment fencing
- Ensure the project has been delivered in accordance with the agreed court specifications
We’re looking for somebody that can commit to a full-time placement although we would consider a flexible arrangement if you are qualified and willing to prioritise our projects.
To apply, send your CV and a short statement telling us why you’d be perfect for this role, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!